Friday cannot come quick enough!

Thread: Friday cannot come quick enough!

1. Friday cannot come quick enough!

It's been about 6 years since that dreaded day I had to sell my firearms but finally this Friday I get to walk into sportsmans warehouse and say, ruger Sr9c, all black please!

Congrats for you.
    Don't forget to buy ammo!

Psalm 82:3-5

Congrats to you Welcome Back to Firearm Ownership.

Good on you! Welcome back to the club...a widening by the minute club. I can feel the pride in you!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I don't mean to be prying but I am sure you understand there is an obvious question that comes to anybody's mind reading your post. Why did you have to sell everything back then?

You're going to enjoy your SR9
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

congrats dude.
    What JG1967 said..
    IT is interesting that you haven't had any guns, but have over 100 posts.. Good for you!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

9. I owned a s&w 40 and a Taurus 9mm. Back then the sigma wasn't considered the dirt mall of semi auto ha! Anyway I had 2 roommates who had both given me their rent to get a money order. I somehow lost my wallet and had to sell to cover the rent and just haven't made the investment since then. When I was younger I liked guns for sport, now that I'm older and married its about self defense