Woman Shot Dead While Calling 911
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman Shot Dead While Calling 911

Woman Shot Dead While Calling 911

This is why you call 911 AFTER you shoot the intruder. A gun in the hand is worth 20 police officers a block away

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/15655537/detail.html
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Wow--what a bummer. I feel real bad for the husband.
    If she had been armed --she may still be alive.
    I'm glad my wife is armed when I'm gone

Do not know what to say feel really bad for the family, hope they track the punks down before they do something else stupid, or choose someone less defenseless and ready for their next try.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

that is really too bad. I agree if she was armed it might have had a different outcome.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

My prayers go out to the family, its sad.... I can't emagine how the 911 dispatcher felt, hearing the shots, and then silence, I stay at home alone most days, This situation is why I carry every day, You never know, its better to be ready, than not,
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

7. That's really sad.

Like the saying goes... "when seconds count, the Police are only minutes away"!

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. SIG View Post
    That's really sad.

Like the saying goes... "when seconds count, the Police are only minutes away"!
    That really hurts that so many people feel no need to be armed. I wish only the best for her family.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

A gun is great, but it sounds like they may have needed some better locks as well.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

10. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    This is why you call 911 AFTER you shoot the intruder. A gun in the hand is worth 20 police officers a block away

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/15655537/detail.html
    I always hate to see stuff like this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    This is why you call 911 AFTER you shoot the intruder.

+1...If a stranger is in my house I am shooting first...everything else comes second.
    Glock 27
    Walther PPS 1st Edition 9mm

"You can't beat a woman who shoots.":Kiss:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast