gun shopping is giving me anxiety! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gun shopping is giving me anxiety!

I would get the Ruger SR9C and get a LCP down the road. It is a great gun and as stated MADE IN THE USA! Plus the upside is that you get the compact mag and the extended mag. That is a GREAT option.

3. And the winner is...kahr cm9!

The glock was no longer 399 so I went to a different store and was checking out a glock 19 when I looked down and saw the kahr. Same reliability as a glock yet fits in my pocket and was on sale for 375! I figured why spend money on a fuller size 9mm then spend more money on a pocket 380 for those quick trips when I can combine my needs into the kahr cm9

I carry my Sig p238 .380 its for all year round carry and drops into any pocket.OHH did i mention its 110% RELIABLE....

This video plus a few others make me want a Cm9

Video : Glock 26 vs Kahr CM9

I also want a little Ruger .380 also. But I have a Glock 27 and a Colt Mustang .380. I'm just saving for something.???? But post a review of your Cm9 :)

Just buy the glock

7. So far very happy with my choice. I only shot off 60 rounds so far but not 1 fte or anything whatsoever. It is a little stiff but seems to loosen with every shot. It just feels like a solid gun. Very compact too which is what I wanted, it even fits in the front pocket of my Levis although snug :)

All in all I'm very happy and no complaints. The recoil is very minor for being such a small gun and it fits nicely in the hands. I'll update after another couple hundred rounds!

Quote Originally Posted by glockcarry:233173
    Just buy the glock
    Couldn't agree more!

Yeah with some pics also. I have the G27 I like alot. I would like one a tad smaller for the hot summers to hide easy. The Cw9 is on my list. Small and good round. But as winter comes and my $$ may burn in my pocket I may want a cannon. :) Cw9 seems like a good choice for small and discrete. The glock is small but you know it's there. I want something smaller but bigger than a .380.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Since you already made a choice, I won't go into it. I was going to offer this, and it may help others who read this thread:
    I would have bought the G26 for 3 reasons: 1) $399 for a new Gen3 G26 is a good deal and a decent caliber 2) It will not be your only purchase - eventually you will buy some more guns, and 3) the G26 is easier to sell than many other brands of guns.

But, what the heck, sounds like your happy, and that's what counts.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    So far very happy with my choice. I only shot off 60 rounds so far but not 1 fte or anything whatsoever. It is a little stiff but seems to loosen with every shot. It just feels like a solid gun. Very compact too which is what I wanted, it even fits in the front pocket of my Levis although snug :)

All in all I'm very happy and no complaints. The recoil is very minor for being such a small gun and it fits nicely in the hands. I'll update after another couple hundred rounds!
    That's the icing on the cake ya know, enjoying your purchase and being able to trust it! Good luck with your new addition.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12