Glock 27 Jamming - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 27 Jamming

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom:233814
    When my 380 jammed, we brought it to the place I bought it. The "experts" there said there was nothing wrong with it. I was just new to guns at the time and had no idea what I was doing. But I brought it to my first gun class and my instructor looked at it and told my husband what it does and why it does it. I was not allowed to use that gun the rest of the session and was allowed to use a Glock. Long story short, when we came home, my husband got my dremmel to work polishing off something near the top of the barrel where the bullet passes through. 'Hasn't jammed ever since. And I ended up buying a Glock after that weekend. Then we had this boating accident...
    That's the real problem with society, all these damned boats and their accidents. Forget banning guns, libs should ban boats! "So there I was, riding on this train right?..."

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    I saw a glock 19 have FTE's every so often when my then 16 y.o. son would shoot it. His twin brother nor I had issues with it. After thinking about it I had him stop shooting it with one hand and use both only. (We were doing one handed shooting left and right hand). Anyway, problem went away and i still think he was limp wristing it as that same gun still shoots fine to this day!

...Although I "sold" it for $6.00 to my daughter in VA. She bought me lunch for six bucks and I couldn't bear to see her gunless when she moved. No worries, she was Army MP. ;-)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

My Glock 22 kept failing to feed. I called Glock and they said it was my outdated magzines. They have 8 generations of mags now. Call them and ask them.

5. Talking

In tribute to all the Glock trolls out there, allow me to paraphrase them:

Shoulda bought a 1911.

Get rid of that sissy piece of combat tupperware and get yourself a real gun.

Plastic is meant for toys.

6. I have several Glocks and none had ever jammed until I bought the G36 .45 single stack mag. new. It jammed at least as often as yours. I talked with others having the same problem with only that model. Glock did fix it eventually but didn't say what they did. I only know since the third time I got it back from service it has worked flawlessly. You might want to document when you shoot through the newly cleaned gun; the number of rounds of different types and brands of ammo through separate magazines. They will stand behind their product.

Jam?

Please be more descriptive, is it not feeding the rounds, is it not extracting; IE: the casing is tm the chamber, keeping the next round from feeding. Or is it failing to eject; the casing standing similar to a stove pipe?
    Jamming is ambiguous.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddog543 View Post
    Has it been taken apart and oiled?
    Before doing this READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL! Over oiling a Glock pistol can have serious consequences. A minor one would be a broken trigger spring (saw this on a few occasions). A major one wold be a bulged barrel.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    In tribute to all the Glock trolls out there, allow me to paraphrase them:

Shoulda bought a 1911.

Get rid of that sissy piece of combat tupperware and get yourself a real gun.

Plastic is meant for toys.
    Thats not what Samuel Gerard told me :)
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

10. Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    Thats not what Samuel Gerard told me :)
    You mean Al Gore's college room mate?

Yeah, that's EXACTLY who I'd take firearm advise from!

Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    You mean Al Gore's college room mate?

Yeah, that's EXACTLY who I'd take firearm advise from!
    Did he help Al Gore "invent" the internet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast