Glock 27 Jamming
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 27 Jamming

Glock 27 Jamming

Over the summer I bought a Glock 27, so far I dont even have 200 rounds through and it jams about once every 15-20 rounds. I have tried different ammunition and diffferent magazines. Still the same.

Any Ideas?????

Call Glock. They should be able to give you some ideas.

4. How's your grip on firing? I know everybody know about it, but, are you limp wristing it? Is it only doing it while shooting?

If you think you may be limp wristing, give it to someone else and let them shoot it. Did the gun always jam or is it a recent problem?
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

6. Um I'm not sure if you've read the other threads around here but glocks don't jam. Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by John Jennings View Post
    Over the summer I bought a Glock 27, so far I dont even have 200 rounds through and it jams about once every 15-20 rounds. I have tried different ammunition and diffferent magazines. Still the same.

Any Ideas?????
    Did you make any alterations to the magazines that you're using? Some folks add an extension to the magazines of subcompact model Glock pistols. If this was done incorrectly, it may cause feeding problems. If you're using quality factory ammo, then you shouldn't be having any problems.

As others stated, you may have issues due to "limp wristing" or other issues related to operator error.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    Um I'm not sure if you've read the other threads around here but glocks don't jam. Ever!
    So funny!!!

All auto can Jam. But I've had my G27 since 1991?? Whenever the first model came out. Hasn't jammed ever on me.
    I would let someone else shoot it see if they have any problems. Once every 20 rounds something not right. If it's not limp wristing maybe it need to be looked at like. Could be a bad part in there.I feel for you I would want to take it back.

Has it been taken apart and oiled?
    "A free people ought to be armed."
    - George Washington

When my 380 jammed, we brought it to the place I bought it. The "experts" there said there was nothing wrong with it. I was just new to guns at the time and had no idea what I was doing. But I brought it to my first gun class and my instructor looked at it and told my husband what it does and why it does it. I was not allowed to use that gun the rest of the session and was allowed to use a Glock. Long story short, when we came home, my husband got my dremmel to work polishing off something near the top of the barrel where the bullet passes through. 'Hasn't jammed ever since. And I ended up buying a Glock after that weekend. Then we had this boating accident...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast