Site Maintenance

Thread: Site Maintenance

Site Maintenance

Hey everyone. I just wanted to post this to say over the next 24-48 hours we will be doing some maintenance on the website. At that time I'll have to disable the forums for a VERY SHORT PERIOD of time, maximum two hours but it should be shorter than that.

Don't worry, nothing bad is happening, actually something very good. You'll see!

I will keep this threads updated to be more specific. It will most likely be sometime tomorrow night.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I appreciate the heads-up, Luke. Thanks!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Something good? Oh, I can hardly wait
    The only difference between a liberal and a conservative is one mugging.

This will now be sometime Sunday night. I'll keep you posted.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I will be looking forward to it. I like a suprise ever now and then. (As long as it is a good one).
    Last edited by HK4U; 03-21-2008 at 03:39 PM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Should be coming up here in the next few minutes. Don't worry, we'll be back up shortly.