New Springfield 1911

Thread: New Springfield 1911

New Springfield 1911

This followed me home from the gun shop yesterday, honest, it followed me!
    Attached Images Attached Images New Springfield 1911-spring3.jpg New Springfield 1911-spring2.jpg 
    ISRAEL...God's Prophetic Timepiece ...It's 11:59
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

Nice, congrats. I brought home a Springfield Armory XDm 5.25 .45ACP today. Been busy and haven't had much time to check it out yet though.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Nice, congrats. I brought home a Springfield Armory XDm 5.25 .45ACP today. Been busy and haven't had much time to check it out yet though.
    Thanks and congrats to you too. I have the XDm in .45 ACP also, a great shooter and dead on accurate.
    Attached Images Attached Images New Springfield 1911-xdm.jpg New Springfield 1911-xdm1.jpg 
    ISRAEL...God's Prophetic Timepiece ...It's 11:59
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

5. Very good choice. Very reliable.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Here puppy, here puppy... Darn... Wish I could get one to follow me home!
    Nice pistol!

Psalm 82:3-5

7. Springfield Armory great Company building great products. Enjoy the new 1911. :-)

8. Nice! I really enjoy my Springfield, hell of a deal for the price. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

i really like mine also. If you couldn't tell

Well

I guess you will have to adopt it. Ain't it cute lol