Site Maintenance

Thread: Site Maintenance

Site Maintenance

Hey everyone. I just wanted to post this to say over the next 24-48 hours we will be doing some maintenance on the website. At that time I'll have to disable the forums for a VERY SHORT PERIOD of time, maximum two hours but it should be shorter than that.

Don't worry, nothing bad is happening, actually something very good. You'll see!

I will keep this threads updated to be more specific. It will most likely be sometime tomorrow night.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Thanks for the update Lukem.
    An armed society is a polite society.

This will now be sometime Sunday night. I'll keep you posted.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Should be coming up here in the next few minutes. Don't worry, we'll be back up shortly.

We are back up and running. Better than ever! USA Carry 2.0!

Thanks Lukem. Going to take a look around. Looks good so far.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7