Va Tech Simulation Video

Thread: Va Tech Simulation Video

Va Tech Simulation Video

I just ran across this. No news to those of us here, but you could pass it along to those on the fence about concealed carry. The first one is no ccw from the FBI point of view, the second is from the point of view of an armed student in the classroom.

YouTube - Virginia Tech rampage VR simulation. 100% gun ban FBI POV.

YouTube - Virginia Tech rampage VR simulation.Self defense scenario V2

interesting simulation
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

That looks like a video game.
    I don't think the AI is sophisticated enough to convince anyone, that it is an accurate simulation. Nice try though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Yeah!!! Ok I guess its a good start, sort of. I think a much more better depiction could be made. I find it interesting that the CCW student is armed with what looks like an AK. HMM how do I fit that down my pants!!! :)
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Quote Originally Posted by whiptrackercracker View Post
    I find it interesting that the CCW student is armed with what looks like an AK. HMM how do I fit that down my pants!!! :)
    Get the right holster and you can hide anything. :icon_cheesygrin:
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

7. Call me crazy, but I don't think a recording of a video game is going to make lawmakers believe we are responsible enough to CCW on campus. I get the point that your trying to illustrate, and I agree with you completely. But I think these "simulations" are going to do more harm than good. Especially with the subtitles and some what unprofessional messages displayed at the begining.