Could it be "ATF To Go Bye-Bye"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could it be "ATF To Go Bye-Bye"

Could it be "ATF To Go Bye-Bye"

I Doubt that will ever happen. Even if you get rid of the ATF, Persay What will they do with all the Agents?

The ATF Agency is not the Problem, it's the poeple who run, and control the Operations. You will never get rid of them.

Even if you Eliminate a few, only the names, and faces will change. The problems will still remain.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Click on the link in my 'signature' if you would like to see letters sent back and forth between the Bill of Rights supporting JPFO founder and the compromising N R A, the same N R A that supports the existance of the jack-booted, thug agency lovingly known as the BATFE.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

5. Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Click on the link in my 'signature' if you would like to see letters sent back and forth between the Bill of Rights supporting JPFO founder and the compromising N R A, the same N R A that supports the existance of the jack-booted, thug agency lovingly known as the BATFE.
    There are many in our Government that are so called working in the firearm area, that do nothing but cause problems for the law abiding firearm owners and do a lot to help the criminals.

With the ones in the BATFE at the top of the list being worthless.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Try this on for size, Rush admits being an opinion source only, but he has more common sense in his pinkie fingers than most of us will ever have: Why is Eric Holder Still AG? - The Rush Limbaugh Show
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

The lib's will tell you, that's just Rush, he's an entertainer, he doesn't do the news. His mind numbed robots eat this stuff up. Just for the record I'm one of his mind numbed robots. There goes my credibility.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    I Doubt that will ever happen. Even if you get rid of the ATF, Persay What will they do with all the Agents?

The ATF Agency is not the Problem, it's the poeple who run, and control the Operations. You will never get rid of them.

Even if you Eliminate a few, only the names, and faces will change. The problems will still remain.
    It's all the same, only the names will change
    Everyday it seems we're wasting away
    Another place where the faces are so cold
    I'd drive all night just to get back home

[Chorus:]
    I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
    I'm wanted dead or alive
    Wanted dead or alive

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
    And the people I meet always go their separate ways
    Sometimes you tell the day
    By the bottle that you drink
    And times when you're alone all you do is think

[Chorus]

I walk these streets, a loaded six string on my back
    I play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it back
    I been everywhere, and I'm standing tall
    I've seen a million faces an I've rocked them all

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
    I'm wanted dead or alive
    I'm a cowboy, I got the night on my side
    I'm wanted dead or alive
    And I ride, dead or alive
    I still drive, dead or alive
    Dead or alive [x4]

I can't imagine Obama going along with abolishing the BATFE. It is but one of his tools to eliminate our Second Amendment rights while staying "under the radar".

10. Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Exactly why they will not get my support. Follow the money. Dog and pony show. They make good Poly tics.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

11. Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    The lib's will tell you, that's just Rush, he's an entertainer, he doesn't do the news. His mind numbed robots eat this stuff up. Just for the record I'm one of his mind numbed robots. There goes my credibility.
    Your cred just went up 10 points with me and I'm sure a lot more here will agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast