8 Dead in California - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8 Dead in California

I suppose if he drove a big heavy truck into the building and killed 8 people we would be talking about evil motor vehicles? No I guess not, we would be talking about the nut behind the wheel. But it's a gun and some how that gun made it's way to the crime scene and killed 8 people.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

That is why I tell everyone. Carry all the time.

The liberals will use this against the 2nd ammendment.

We have had shootings in Pharmacies, Restaurants, Hospitals, Schools, Police HQ, Political Rallies, State capitals, School boards, Beauty salons, Gas stations, Dance clubs, Movie theaters, Opera houses, Chruches...etc.

We live in a world that has rule of law for common citizens.

But,criminals are not common.

We as citizens are bound by the law, the criminal is not.

The General population is full of sheep, right?
    Safety in numbers, right?

Police and 911 services will rescue us, The police will tell you.

an active shooter incident will be over in 10-15 min. if no hostage situation occurs after the first incident.

the response time for the police is higher than 15 min, in most cases they just arrive to fill the paperwork and secure the area.

Think about that.
    Last edited by stingray2100; 10-13-2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: I hit the post button to soon...!

Quote Originally Posted by LS-208 View Post
    How do you prevent such travesties in America? The hard truth is, you can't. No amount of gun control can prevent incidents like these.....
    300 million firearms in circulation can't be "controlled". If something like this happened in a more gun-friendly state like Florida or Utah, at least there'd be a decent chance that somebody would have dropped the guy before he could finish. Instead of 8 dead maybe only 3 or 4 are killed.

Every society has its lunatics....its psychos. As I've said before, even if this guy didn't have access to a gun he still would have found a way to wreak havoc. Recent history has showed us that a determined nut-job can be a very effective mass murderer using knives, arson, automobiles, explosives, poison, or blunt objects.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Butn this is California, the laws make this happening illegal. They must feel so much safer now.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100 View Post
    That is why I tell everyone. Carry all the time.

We as citizens are bound by the law, the criminal is not.
    These two lines contradict each other. I am not saying you are wrong, just pointing it out. I wrote this in another thread, it wasn't me who first posted it but I can't remember where I read it...if the laws are lawless, if the justice system is unjust, then all law abiding American citizens belong in jail.

I remember a good friend in elementary school was in a hair salon when a guy with a knife robbed the place. This story reminded me of that time, and I'm glad my friend was not hurt (although traumatized). If I didn't have family in California, I would pray everyday it would break off the United States and float off into the ocean...

This is the future of Kommiefornia...

Watch and learn:
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Tucker's Mom, this is a perfect representation of how the libs would have it given the choice! Make sure the gun is secured until it can be safely distributed to the underprivileged, unemployed person robbing the house and make sure they don't get hurt with it.

I got my hair cut last week and ran through the scenario of what to say to my hair stylist if she spotted it. Now I have this news article.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    This is the future of Kommiefornia...
    Anything is possible in a state where you can get away with murder just by saying you ate too many Twinkies. I'm sorry to say that I was born there although I'm happy to say I haven't been there since the early 70s.

I heard that the sequel to the video is coming out soon. In it, the "invader" successfully argues that the homeowner goaded him into doing it by having a nice car parked outside, thereby "forcing" him (the invader) to break in so that he could have money to feed his drug addiction (that's not his fault). The invader then files a civil suit against the estate of the homeowner and is awarded everything the homeowner possessed. The California Democratic Party then mounts a huge ad campaign using the invader as a poster-boy, saying that such things could be avoided if taxes were raised in order to give more money to downtrodden folks like him. Oh, and that stricter gun laws are needed. Michael Moore will direct and it'll star Danny Glover as the perp, Rosie O'donnell as his public defender, and Sean Penn as the sympathetic judge.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

The news was saying the shooter took his time more or less executing people with head and chest shots, and then he even took his time to reload! This is outrageous to think a guy can take his time executing people in public when if other people had guns, he would have been dropped after his first kill or at least when he was reloading.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast