Check Out My New .38 Special!!!

Thread: Check Out My New .38 Special!!!

1. Check Out My New .38 Special!!!

Check Out My New .38 Special!!!-.38-special.jpg

Anyone want to guess what this is and how it's used?
    I'm not sure if that was a werewolf, or a hairy homeless guy... either way... the silver bullets worked.

Looks like a Pen gun style firearm to me.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

4. This is called a powerhead. It fastens to the tip of the spearshaft on a speargun. It chambers a single .38 special round that has been sealed with nail polish at the rim and primer. It's used to shoot sharks that get a little too frisky. It’s actually made of two pieces that screw together. The front piece chambers the round, and the back piece contains a firing pin. The hair-pin you see is the safety. Once you pull the pin out there is some play between the two pieces and the force of impact slams the firing pin into the primer. The expansion of gas actually does more damage than the slug.

A speared fish is pretty much a dinner bell to sharks. Sharks show up almost every time we spearfish, but they rarely get too close for comfort. My dive buddy shot an overly aggressive bull shark with one chambered in .223 cal and it blew a soft ball sized chunk out of it, stopping it cold. A gunshot that you aren't expecting underwater will startle the beejeezus out of you!
    I'm not sure if that was a werewolf, or a hairy homeless guy... either way... the silver bullets worked.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    I was thinking about this and I wonder if it's possible to deter sharks by simply carrying concealed and wearing a CCW badge on the wet suit? Any shark with a brain would not mess with an armed swimmer! Or, you could just open carry if a badge would be putting holes in the suit...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

6. Or, I could just hang some of those "truck nuts" on my scuba tank. That'll show'em who's boss! :)

I like the new .38. I am afraid it would slip out of my hand if it was used without the pole.

Psalm 82:3-5

You might also check out a wasp knife.