You own glocks... want a cookie? - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: You own glocks... want a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by fourmula766 View Post
    I don't bash them I just don't like them ... I've shot them they aren't for me its that simple... why does it seem every glock owner I know acts like a car salesman or is it because they need to constantly justify their purchase? Again this isn't a bash some are quality and work well for some ... go ahead sing their praise just please stop trying to sell me on one.. and worry about who has tighter groupings....
    I'm kind of like you, I have owned glocks in the past, the last one I gave to my sister, who just got into shooting about a year ago, they are a fine firearm, just not the style of firearm I prefer, i carry a 1911 45, when i first aquired this firearm, and fired it,I fell head over heels in love and havent looked back yet

3. What does it matter what other people think about what you do or don't carry? The individual shooter has to determine just what is comfortable for them to carry and fire. This is the same reason we have Chevys, Fords, and those worthless Dodges! LOL

When I joined the law enforcement comunity I owned a HK USP .45, and carried it on duty. Two years after I started my career I made the SWAT team and they issued the GLock 22 to all operators. My first thought was "great I'm forced to shoot a gun I dont like." After many hours on the range, and three years later, I'm happy to say that I carry Glock exclusively on and off duty. I'm very comfortable with my guns and feel that I can operate very profitiently in any environment.
    I think it comes down to what your comfortable with and what you can shoot with the most confidence. I dont go around bragging about my Glocks, but if someone was to ask me about Glock I would definitly recommend them.
    “Vereor non magus nocens lupus”

www.mysheepdoglife.com

Here is my mint Oreo:

You own glocks... want a cookie?-imag0118.jpg

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    "You own glocks... want a cookie?"

Yes please...Do you have any ice cold milk to go with that cookie?
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Wow I would like to have a glock 21 but can't afford one right now so the high point jhp 45 will do. Can I have a cookie too?

The wife has been making cookies and candy but she wont let me have any.

When the need for self defense arises the loudest sound in the world is "click." It may be the last sound one ever hears. I have a G17 with well over 50,000 rounds through it. Not a single failure of any kind during it's entire life. Now I won't push them on others as no gun is perfect for everyone, but there is no one with a "junk-gun" argument that holds water. I own several and routinely shoot one inch groups at 25 yards. It's usually not the gun that causes a miss, it's the lack of fundamentals. In a self-defense situation a bulls-eye is anywhere within an eight inch circle... upper COM of course. Pretty much ANY gun will do that.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Ormie the Pig - YouTube Ormie wants a cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    "You own glocks... want a cookie?"

Yes please...Do you have any ice cold milk to go with that cookie?
    As a fellow Glock owner, I would also like to receive a cookie from the OP.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast