You own glocks... want a cookie? - Page 8
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: You own glocks... want a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by JrFreak View Post
    Well, I'll put me and my M1A1 tank up against your M&P 45 any day... haha. Is this a Jr High thread?
    I'll take a 16"/45 caliber Mark 6 and destroy the M1A1 or A2.

Quote Originally Posted by fourmula766 View Post
    I don't bash them I just don't like them ... I've shot them they aren't for me its that simple... why does it seem every glock owner I know acts like a car salesman or is it because they need to constantly justify their purchase? Again this isn't a bash some are quality and work well for some ... go ahead sing their praise just please stop trying to sell me on one.. and worry about who has tighter groupings....
    Ugly gun's. But they do fire dirty..Guess that is the best thing about them....I have one but then again I have a S&W I like better...Just purchased a Warthog that I'm impressed with...Have not fired it allot so I can not same about dependability...I say shoot and carry what your are comfortable with and like....If you have any gun you do not like it will not get used!

Quote Originally Posted by JrFreak:237974
    "want a cookie?"... then you start out by saying about not bashing Glock owners... haha.... oooooooook.
    Incorrect I don't bash the guns... my problem is with a few owners I've had experiences with and I say few now that I've had a chance to hear from a few decent ones... to those I will say thanks..
    Be safe aim true.....

Talking

See now, I am not like that! Probably because I don't own one ... lol ... I will sing praises for my XD9SC and try to sell you on buying THAT one ... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I'll take a 16"/45 caliber Mark 6 and destroy the M1A1 or A2.
    You're going to destroy an M1A1/A2 Abrams Battle tank with a .45? Now THAT's what I call over confidence! :-/

I believe he is referring to a 6 inch naval gun you find on a destroyer. 45 caliber not the .45 you find in a handgun.

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Where did I read this: A pretty Kimber is something you show your friends, a Glock is what you show your enemy. ...Can I have a cookie now?
    Oh, oh! Me too! Can I have a cookie? A pretty one? One with kimby krinkles on it?
    Happily clinging to God and my guns...not at all bitter.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    I took a break from doing yard work and read EVERY post in this thread noting the deviations, the nuances, direct insults along with the more subtle shots as well as the completely random posts like this one. So, may I please get my flipp'n cookie?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by fourmula766 View Post
    You own glocks... want a cookie?
    Make mine coconut chocolate chip, with walnuts, and a big glass of milk.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    Make mine coconut chocolate chip, with walnuts, and a big glass of milk.
    I think the sheepdogs drank all the milk.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast