Carry when skiing - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Carry when skiing

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    I never heard of people being shot to death at a hair salon until it happened a few weeks ago. I also never heard of planes flying into giant world trade center towers until that happened. Going off your logic, I assume you only carry a gun in places that have had bad things happen, and that doesnt make any sense at all does it?
    I'll go along with the planes but I have heard of plenty of shootings in barber shops before. Some barber shops (and hair salons) are hangouts about as bad as bars and about as much "stuff" going on. :)

If I might have to deal with bears plus 2-legged varmits, I'm going to carry my Glock 29! I'll still have the trusty ol' G26 and a .38 snubnose as backup.

Alpine? Your'e kidding, right?
    Cross country? Are you actually treking in wild country or skiing on trails?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." T. Jefferson

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    I prefer to ski in my winter camo with my blow-gun ski poles and James Bond inspired 5.56 cal full-auto ski's with heads up display targeting. Anyone else having trouble with the brightness control?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by boatme98 View Post
    Alpine? Your'e kidding, right?
    Cross country? Are you actually treking in wild country or skiing on trails?
    No kidding here.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    I assume you only carry a gun in places that have had bad things happen, and that doesnt make any sense at all does it?
    I can carry pretty much anywhere in NY, even NY City. Yet I rarely carry a gun at all. Just don't feel the need to.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by cch35 View Post
    If I might have to deal with bears plus 2-legged varmits, I'm going to carry my Glock 29! I'll still have the trusty ol' G26 and a .38 snubnose as backup.
    If I thought Iwas going to have to deal w/ bears I'd carry my 44 mag, a 9mm or even the 45 ACP just don't have punch neccessary to handle bears.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345