Lets approach this from another angle - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lets approach this from another angle

show

Had to show once. The guy backed off.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    CC about five plus years. Drawn to a ready position once on a dog while mowing about 2 yrs ago. It got away from the owner on the sidewalk and ran toward me in an unfriendly way to say the least. Lucky I was facing towards it to see it, although it stopped and held ground for a few seconds then ran back to the owner as he was yelling at the dog to come back and for me not to shoot it!

I called 911 to report the incident as I did not want anyone to make a good ol' fashion "man with a gun" call. 1st one to call is the 'right' one ya know... They came out and took a statement, that was that. The guy lives up the block and gives me a 'look' when I drive by even today.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I've been carrying for 38 years. I've had to draw once, never had to fire.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

I've been carrying for 17 yrs. Never had to draw or indicate in any way that I was prepared to.

Two years OC, never drawn.

I have carried off and on for 25 years. Once I put my hand in my pocket and the guy backed off. One time when I wished I was carrying, I could have used the help. I was working and was not allowed at the time. Told my boss that type of incident would not happen again. I now have a different job.

Psalm 82:3-5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123