can u carry another persons gun concealed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can u carry another persons gun concealed

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    I am confused by the question -- why would you carry someone else's gun? Don't you have your own? Do you have a permit??? Can you please enlighten me?
    Im not the OP but here my 2 cents.

I carry my wifes .38 sp Undercover sometimes... just because.
    She carries my Colt .380 too.

When hunting my step dad OCs my .38 sp Model 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    I am confused by the question -- why would you carry someone else's gun? Don't you have your own? Do you have a permit??? Can you please enlighten me?
    Suppose you take someone to a hospital and they get treated with something that would prevent their being capable of keeping their weapon for the trip home. When I get an injection for pain, there are requirements that I don't drive, operate machinery ( gun falls there ), or even sign legal documents for 24 hours thereafter. I could carry to the hospital but not home afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Suppose you take someone to a hospital and they get treated with something that would prevent their being capable of keeping their weapon for the trip home. When I get an injection for pain, there are requirements that I don't drive, operate machinery ( gun falls there ), or even sign legal documents for 24 hours thereafter. I could carry to the hospital but not home afterwards.
    Thank you very much. There may be other reasons why you would allow anyone to touch (or carry) your gun but with the above incident you mention, even before leaving the house, I make sure hubby is carrying because I can't.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

5. In Michigan u can carry any legaly registered pistol as long as u have a cpl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12