Check Out The New Site! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Check Out The New Site!

Looks Great!! Runs smooth and easy to move around in, Thanks for all the work you guys did a topnotch job.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCohodas View Post
    Looks good. Works good. Thank you for your effort.
    ....to say the least! I got on this morning for the first time since Friday. WOW, what a difference. Fantastic updates, Luke. Keep up the good work!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I like the fact that you can change your title, under your name. Isn't that a privelige reserved for supporters, or people with a lot of posts, on other sites?
    Usually it is but I wanted to get rid of the generic titles based on your posts. Now if you are a supporter, you will get a graphic as your usertitle stating the level of membership kind of like how mine says Site Admin.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

5. this is looking good nice job there Luke

It's even better! Nice job.

Luke, the new design is outstanding. The only problem I see is the state law area. When I click on the Georgia Concealed Permit Information area it takes me back to the home page, or am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Luke, the new design is outstanding. The only problem I see is the state law area. When I click on the Georgia Concealed Permit Information area it takes me back to the home page, or am I doing something wrong?
    Are you clicking on GA in the map? I get set here
    http://www.usacarry.com/index.php/ge...formation.html

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Are you clicking on GA in the map? I get set here
    http://www.usacarry.com/index.php/ge...formation.html
    I'm using the Forums/ Georgia/ Georgia CCW Info And Laws Added/ Georgia Concealed Permit Information. When I click on "Georgia Concealed Permit Information" it takes me back to the home page. I tried clicking Georgia on the map and the map changes to show permits accepted but that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I'm using the Forums/ Georgia/ Georgia CCW Info And Laws Added/ Georgia Concealed Permit Information. When I click on "Georgia Concealed Permit Information" it takes me back to the home page. I tried clicking Georgia on the map and the map changes to show permits accepted but that's all.
    Perfect, thanks. That's an old/bad link. I'll have to go through and make some updates.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Perfect, thanks. That's an old/bad link. I'll have to go through and make some updates.
    Seems to be working now. Once again let me say thanks for your hard work and an outstanding site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast