I finally took the plunge...

Thread: I finally took the plunge...

1. I finally took the plunge...

So after many, many excruciating hours debating which full size .45 autoloader I should purchase. I had narrowed it down between two choices.

1. FNP 45
    2. M&P 45

I thought I wanted the FNP because of the capacity but after handling both the M&P and the FNP, the M&P just felt fantastic in my hand.. like it belonged there. So last night I placed my ordered for a M&P 45 with factory threaded barrel. I hope I made the right decision..

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the extended 14 round magazines for the M&P 45? Any suggestions on aftermarket sites?

Thoughts?

I like the M&P grip too. :)

No experience with the extended mags, since ********** Massachusetts has anything over 10 rounds banned.

Personally, I like the factory sights. Took a while to get used to the white dots, but now I'm driving tacks with it. I've heard good things about the trijicon night sights though.

For my M&P...I'm seriously considering a trigger job. In Mass, the Attorney General requires that the M&P be sold with a 10-lb trigger pull. I'm thinking 6.5 would be more like it.
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Go with the Glock 21.

Ahh... G50AE to the rescue.... Dude... He wants a M&P .45 or FNP!

Maybe, like me, he can't hit who flung poo with a Glock! Glad you like yours. I can't say I will ever own one. They are good guns, but not for everyone.

Just sayin...

Get the M&P. Great guns! No experience with the mags either.

Psalm 82:3-5

plunge

M&P . W/ Apex trigger shear.drops down to 4 lb pull.....

S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG