Which way is right? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which way is right?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post

So why didn't you just post a poll?
    Because I couldnt figure out how to do a poll in the time I had to post the thread this morning... (I think some of the or even all the html stuff is still not working correctly, but I may very well be wrong, and just not smart enough.)

As far as your other comments, you have read way too much into this, which you were specifically asked NOT to do..... Also, I did NOT contradict myself, the situation WAS life threatening WHEN the decision was made to draw..... It only stopped being life threatening ONCE it was drawn. Is there something there that you dont understand? because I would be happy to explain it to you further.....

Thank you for asking.. and thank you for your response.

Not shoot...at least here in my home state.

Quote Originally Posted by n4sxx View Post
    I will answer with this link

M2 Corporation then look at the M.A.D.S. and that will show my answer
    Nice product, shows true ingenuity.... AND an answer that I wasnt really thinking of, yet does apply, Thank you

I truly wonder sometimes about the author of such a ridiculous question. Then again I have wondered about this author for a long time. The answer is simple and warbirds said it--they call it HOMICIDE. I will give you one thing on the thread--the dynamics of such an encounter can still mean that in the "heat" of the situation, with your adrenalin level as high as can be etal, there could be a chance that, having drawn your firearm, you instinctively would discharge same literally at the moment that the slime actually gives up---possible--yes; probably --no; homicide--yes.

No, do not shoot.
    Once the BG is no longer a threat to your life, no need to shoot a fleeing person.
    NRA Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    NRA Basic Shotgun Instructor

I cant believe this is even being discussed. I hope I didnt join a forum full of trigger happy Cowboys that "big brother" is surely monitoring? No immediate threat to life,the perpertrator is fleeing? You dont squeeze, call LE and take your *sswhooping like a man!

Dahhh, you don't shoot!

Never shoot when you don't need to. Just a waist of ammo and the consequences could be costly! !

kelcarry, You are one of those in the other threads that insisted that once a firearms is drawn, it MUST BE FIRED or you would be guilty of brandishing.... Are you now trying to deny this?

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Kelcarry, I went looking for that damning post of yours so I could paste it here.....

And I must apologize.... In this instance, (that I referred to above) I had you confused with desert..... in both of the other threads too it seems.... I read into your posts things that werent there. I am sorry.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    kelcarry, You are one of those in the other threads that insisted that once a firearms is drawn, it MUST BE FIRED or you would be guilty of brandishing.... Are you now trying to deny this?
    Thanks for proving my original point that this was a loaded, passive aggressive question.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast