40 s&w versus watermelon

Thread: 40 s&w versus watermelon

Talking 40 s&w versus watermelon

doing a little practice today and had a old watermelon laying around. loaded up a few 180 gr. gold dots and set the melon up about 12 yrds. away.jeez,that was fun ,totally blew that thing to small chunks. i think if someone breaks into my house to do me harm ,i think ill have a good chance to come out alright.smith and wesson done a fine job on the m&p 40 compacts.
    WE THE PEOPLE...

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Was the watermelon charging at you from 10 feet away? Did it have a knife, bat or gun? Were there family members between you and the charging watermelon? hehe, chillax, I just wanted to beat the "yeah, but it wasn't shooting back" tacti-rambo crowd to it!

Ok, so, was it armed? For me, it's not so much the watermelons but those sneaky zuchini's that pose a larger threat!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

If you think Zuchinis are bad...wait until the celery get mad and attack...They are REALLY skinny and hard to hit lol....

Shooting at anything (not alive, outside of hunting) is more fun than paper....a .22 rifle and old spray paint cans are pretty awesome too....

Couple weeks ago I was blowing up old beer cans with my friend 40SW. Shook them up real good and watched them get destroyed.

I hadn't considered that Halloween could provide a large supply of targets. All those pumpkins just waiting to be lined up.

I like to shoot at golf balls and bowling pins. Sometimes you can actually see where the golf ball went.

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Was the watermelon charging at you from 10 feet away? Did it have a knife, bat or gun? Were there family members between you and the charging watermelon? hehe, chillax, I just wanted to beat the "yeah, but it wasn't shooting back" tacti-rambo crowd to it!

Ok, so, was it armed? For me, it's not so much the watermelons but those sneaky zuchini's that pose a larger threat!
    Don't get me started on those Killer tomatoes!
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

I heard the Mellon was a real Rotten Guy!

Watch out shooting in the garden !
    Because the corn has ears,potatoes have eyes,and the beans stalk ! !
    He-he haw-haw

Talking Wasp Knife vs. Watermellon

http://www.waspknife.com/tactical_knives_0109.pdf

Try this one on for size. A bit pricey, but hey.