Texas Man Refuses To Instruct Muslims in Gun Handling - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Texas Man Refuses To Instruct Muslims in Gun Handling

Quote Originally Posted by Providence Ranch View Post
    Do some study of Islamic faith and the teachings of Muhammad before you just go along with the media characterization that only the extremist Muslims are to be feared. Study the faith! Read the Koran. Or even easier, pick up one or two of the DOZENS of books out there that will teach you what Islam is really all about. Then you will see that no one who claims the Islamic faith can truly be of peace.

Un-American, B2Tall? We will see. For your loved ones' sakes, open up your eyes while you still have the chance.
    That's so bigoted, rascist, and hysterical (not the funny ha-ha kind) that, beyond this, I'm not even going to comment on it.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleshooter474:241425
    If they were Talaban Muslim's I agree but American Muslim's Who is next? Remember during WWWII we put all Japanese Americans in Prison Camps. Just something to think about.
    Apples and oranges. Being Japanese is not a faith system. It is a culture and a geographic location, comprised of people of many different beliefs and values. Being Muslim is a belief system, with clearly defined tenets that are accepted universally by anyone who accepts the faith. What happened in WWII was an atrocity because we as a nation assumed that all Japanese citizens held the same belief system simply due to their nationality. You must learn to separate the two in order to identify the true enemy.

@B2Tall:

So you ran out of logical arguments, did you? Oh, no wait...all YOU had was quotes from Hollywood's ultra-enlightened like Chris Rock. Hmmm. Maybe you'll take this opportunity to go do some actual research, and come back with some well-thought out arguments. Or maybe not. I won't hold my breath.

5. I just don't think because someone is a Jew or Muslim or any other religion, they should be treated differently then any other American.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence Ranch View Post
    @B2Tall:

So you ran out of logical arguments, did you? Oh, no wait...all YOU had was quotes from Hollywood's ultra-enlightened like Chris Rock. Hmmm. Maybe you'll take this opportunity to go do some actual research, and come back with some well-thought out arguments. Or maybe not. I won't hold my breath.
    Look above you, Mr. Ranch. See those strings?? You're a puppet and Islamic radicals are pulling the strings. You, and other bigots like you, are playing right into the hands of the radicals. They want to see reactions like yours! Why? Because every instance of anti-islamic discrimination (or violence, etc.) only serves to reinforce what the radicals are preaching - that the West, America in particular, hates Islam and it's practitioners. It's their rallying cry and you're giving it weight. The more anti-islamic rhetoric and ignorance that's spewed by people like you, the more moderate muslims are pushed towards the radicals.

And that's what the radical Islamic fascists want. Good job.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Hi Glock Fan, What's a "Moslem"?
    According to Wikipedia Moslem is an alternative spelling for Muslim.

@B2Tall...

LOL...yeah, I think we're done here.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Do and say what the Libtards do......I felt really really uncomfortable with his mannerism and I was looking out for the safety of others. He even called me an infidel. Would you be concerned if a Muslim called you an infidel?
    I would ask that person to define "infidel" as they know it. Then probably educate that person on the word. If they persisted in their wrong idea of what it means, then that points to them being a "extremist" Moslim/Muslim. A Muslim, Jew, or Christian who believes in one God, cannot be an infidel. Use of the word on one who believes is an offense under Muslim law. Otherwise the person would be taught.

10. I agree that a business owner has a right to assert his opinion through action. However, a government-issued instructor permit requires him to adhere to regulations & laws that apply to the state. His refusal to train people that he feels are threats will not make a big difference in defending our populace, but that may not be his sole point. It looks like his choice is based on his heart-felt principles. I don't agree with his choice though as although, like him, I would not train someone I felt was a threat to our citizenry, I would not base that determination on merely a perceived religion or how they may have voted. I would hope to be more practical about it. There have been violent perpetrators who were neither Muslim nor liberal - many of them have just been plain crazy. Let's not forget there are STILL on many jurisdictional books unconstitutional ordinances that were overtly designed to prevent former slaves from owning firearms because of a perceived threat. Many slaves, former-slaves & their descendants have gone on to fight to defend this country in numerous wars since then. I'm thankful for them & proud they protect me & this businessman's right to assert his opinions. His only issue is whether he violated discrimination laws that apply to state-approved firearms instructors.

11. LOL at "a jihad". its just jihad you tool. sorry to crash the bigot bash.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast