Texas Man Refuses To Instruct Muslims in Gun Handling
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Man Refuses To Instruct Muslims in Gun Handling

Texas Man Refuses To Instruct Muslims in Gun Handling

Texas Gun Instructor Refuses to Teach Muslims How to Handle Firearms CBS Houston

Good for him... I agree with the rancher in the later part of the article... it's okay for some to say anything they like...

3. Im fine with it his business his call hindsight is 20/20

I fully support his deceision to deny.
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

He should not cut his nose to spite his face. You let everyone into the class and in the course of the class you use your 1A and continually make every conceivable disparaging remark you can about moslems and obama supporters etal. Most will laugh with you and you encourage them with more "baiting". Those who he wanted out will either just leave or at least you will get immense satisfaction out of belittling to the nth degree everything about being a moslem, being an obama supporter, being a liberal etal. You take their money, treat them like the slime you think they are and just bully the hell out of them--they will know who they are--everyone else will have a great time in the class.

6. While it's his business, there are federal anti-discrimination laws that prohibit business discrimination based on race, religion, etc. He's free to discriminate based on political affiliation, but he CANNOT discriminate based on religion.

Speaking for myself...

If someone revealed they were Muslim...I would think twice about whether I wanted to instruct them.

For those of us old enough to recall (though in my case just barely)...there were a large number of Muslims who claimed conscientious objector status when called upon to serve in Vietnam. Islam claims to be a religion of peace.

However...when a Jihad is called...all bets are off.

So it seems to me that a Muslim who is NOT pursuing jihad would likely NOT wish to own or carry a firearm. While it is possible that a Muslim would be involved in sporting or hunting, one never knows. Muslims pursuing jihad essentially have divine carte blanche from Allah to lie, cheat, steal, kill, whatever it takes to win.
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    While it's his business, there are federal anti-discrimination laws that prohibit business discrimination based on race, religion, etc. He's free to discriminate based on political affiliation, but he CANNOT discriminate based on religion.
    This is still America I think and he has the right to accept or deny who ever he wishes. As for discrimination, who's to define that, the liberal left? To them everything that is against their agend in most cases is discrimination.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    He should not cut his nose to spite his face. You let everyone into the class and in the course of the class you use your 1A and continually make every conceivable disparaging remark you can about moslems and obama supporters etal. Most will laugh with you and you encourage them with more "baiting". Those who he wanted out will either just leave or at least you will get immense satisfaction out of belittling to the nth degree everything about being a moslem, being an obama supporter, being a liberal etal. You take their money, treat them like the slime you think they are and just bully the hell out of them--they will know who they are--everyone else will have a great time in the class.
    Thank you for showing why Blacks still complain about racism, while you try to hide your racism behind 1A it is still racism. In your post you clearly state to try and make them unconformable to the point they will up and leave the class by making disparaging remarks.

While I don't agree with this man at lest he is upfront about his racism and makes it clear up front by letting you know if your Muslim don't waste your time and his by coming to his business. Just remember when you want to fight for your 2A rights you will lose the point that everyone has the right to a gun to defend themselves if needed.
    Last edited by Kasper; 11-06-2011 at 03:16 AM. Reason: grammer

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kasper:240405
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Thank you for showing why Blacks still complain about racism, while you try to hide your racism behind 1A it is still racism. In your post you clearly state to try and make them unconformable to the point they will up and leave the class by making disparaging remarks.

While I don't agree with this man at lest he is upfront about his racism and makes it clear up front by letting you know if your Muslim don't waste your time and his by coming to his business. Just remember when you want to fight for your 2A rights you will lose the point that everyone has the right to gun to defend themselves if needed.
    I couldn't even understand what this redneck was rambling on about

This man can also lose his teaching permit from Texas.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast