What NOT To Wear Shooting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What NOT To Wear Shooting

Talking What NOT To Wear Shooting

It was the only sweater I had at the time but I suggest NOT wearing anything white. I've got black specs all over the front of it now! DOH!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Been there. Done that. Got grief from wife.
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!
    EDC Primary: M&P45fs, Crimson Trace LaserGrips, Insight XTI Procyon light in SmartCarry holster
    >>> http://MP-Pistol.com/
    EDC BUF: LCP, Crimson Trace LaserGuard in DeSantis Super Fly holster
    >>> http://LCPforum.com/

I don't think my wife would ever let me shoot with white on... she is a clean freak... drives me nuts sometimes lol.. she'll spend a half hour trying to get all the dirt grains off the bottom of her boots.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Don't forget to add low neck lines or sloppy neck lines, when shooting any semi auto, those MT's are hot enough to leave a blister.

Now you have sumthin warm to wear when you change the oil!
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    Now you have sumthin warm to wear when you change the oil!
    That and it just became my "shooting" sweater :sly:

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I had actually never thought about this. I guess it is pretty obvious, but apparently I am not the only one that never thought of it. Thanks for pointing it out. I hope it wasn't your favorite sweater.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Personality!!!

Those black spots add personality to my shirts. I conjure up fond memories when my wife points to the black spots on my clothes and right then begin planning when I will be able to go and add additional spots.

eventually it will be black on the front and white on the back might be kind of cool to see how long it will take. I wore a lime colored shirt to a dirt track race one night about the samething happened, new shop towel.

DJ58
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Dang I hate when that happens ; then I get put into the doghouse by my wife !!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast