Fan accidentally shoots himself in leg - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan accidentally shoots himself in leg

I think the one thing I have learned in this thread is that arrogant people piss me off.

Moi? Never make mistakes? HA! (I have an ex wife to prove that theory wrong.)

No, I try to limit my "perfection" striving to those things that, if I should fail in my efforts, could have untoward consequences on myself and others. In short, the dangerous things one does.

If I am "on a pedestal", then it is more like a shrine. A shrine to zero defects when it comes to safety. Guns amongst those items in that category. (Cars too, but considering the driving habits of your average driver...... LOST CAUSE. One is forced to defensive drive, in spades, and hope it is enough to stay alive.)

As for your finger waving...... demonstration of IQ more than likely. Just sayin'. (LOL!)

.... and if pedestal standing keeps me out of the reach of the collected idiots.... then that is the way it shall be. (So..... HOW is it in the morass of mediocrity?)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    I think the one thing I have learned in this thread is that arrogant people piss me off.
    Me too! As do idiots.

GG

Then you have missed the underlying point of the entire discussion. Which, frankly, doesn't surprise me in the least.

Is it "arrogant" to consider safety a number one priority?

Is it "arrogant" to belittle those who would stoop to insults to "make their case"?

Is it "arrogant" to have a healthy concern for the safety of other people in my actions?

Is it "arrogant" to be proud of my safety record? (Without having to go through learning things the "hard way"?)

Long and short of it.... it is much to be preferred to "smart" your way through life than it is to survive "dumbing" your way through life. It seems logical, at any rate.

.... and takes the worry out of trying to make the "Darwin Cut" along the way.

GG

So, what HAVE we learned here?

1) Mere words can "set you off".

2) You like "swapping insults" (and obscene gestures, apparently).

3) You seem to think that there exists a certain acceptable level of "gun accidents".

..... and they let you "carry"?

I submit that you just MIGHT be one of those "accidents waiting to happen" that were afore mentioned.

The defense rests.

GG

7. To every post from GG, well said!

Our Grognard Gunny in heaven
    Hallowed be thou name
    Your kingdom come
    Your overwhelming will be done
    On earth as it is in heaven
    Give us this day our daily knowledge
    And we know you don't forgive
    So I may as well stop here.

I will endeavor to be like you..... I will begin each day and end each day with my new Grognard prayer so that someday I too might be perfect.....

Lol

Be clear... I am not laughing with you. Thanks for proving that age does not always bring knowledge.

Edit....
    And come on... 4 posts to reply to my one comment...... Use the edit button for crying out loud. Multiple post makes it look like you are super pissed off, crazy, or that you barely know how the forum works.

9. Now you mock a passage from the Bible, the Lords prayer? There are better ways IMHO to disagree with someone! Just sayin

GG, it would be much appreciated if you would put all your thoughts into one post rather than posting separate thoughts back to back in multiple posts. Just my suggestion to keep this thread from becoming extremely long when not much discussion is even taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfdoc87-92:241985
    Now you mock a passage from the Bible, the Lords prayer? There are better ways IMHO to disagree with someone! Just sayin
    Sorry if I offended you. My sense of humor can be warped at times.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast