Fan accidentally shoots himself in leg - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 71

Thread: Fan accidentally shoots himself in leg

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Sorry if I offended you. My sense of humor can be warped at times.
    Why be sorry? I thought it was pretty apt.

    Any offense would seem to be his problem.

  2.   
  3. You are right pax, Tis a free country, no need to apologize for speaking your mind. One way or another.

  4. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Our Grognard Gunny in heaven
    Hallowed be thou name
    Your kingdom come
    Your overwhelming will be done
    On earth as it is in heaven
    Give us this day our daily knowledge
    And we know you don't forgive
    So I may as well stop here.

    I will endeavor to be like you..... I will begin each day and end each day with my new Grognard prayer so that someday I too might be perfect.....

    Lol

    Be clear... I am not laughing with you. Thanks for proving that age does not always bring knowledge.

    Edit....
    And come on... 4 posts to reply to my one comment...... Use the edit button for crying out loud. Multiple post makes it look like you are super pissed off, crazy, or that you barely know how the forum works.
    Didn't want to confuse you or test your attention span with prolonged posts. Besides that ONE comment left SOOOOOOO many openings, I simply couldn't resist the temptation to retort with multiple thought lines.

    Besides, you were the first one to delve into the "insult game". (Last resort of the debatably inept.) I was merely using insulting retorts and incorporating them into my "talking points". Tit for tat, so to speak.

    Don't bother with the "new prayer" a day bit, just for me. King David was the last to try such a level of "homage". (Read 'Psalms', attributed to David. But just as likely not all his. Tradition, ya know.)

    Anyway, enough light banter for today. Verbally mocking "keyboard commandos" DOES have only limited entertainment value.

    .... and the other poster was correct, there isn't much being "discussed" here, particularly once it devolved into the "insult game". I had my say, made my points, swapped insult for insult (once it got down to that level) and I'll let it go at that.

    Word of advice (not that I suspect you take ANYONE'S advice.); You really ought to do something with that TEMPER! LOL!

    GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

  5. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Didn't want to confuse you or test your attention span with prolonged posts. Besides that ONE comment left SOOOOOOO many openings, I simply couldn't resist the temptation to retort with multiple thought lines.

    Besides, you were the first one to delve into the "insult game". (Last resort of the debatably inept.) I was merely using insulting retorts and incorporating them into my "talking points". Tit for tat, so to speak.

    Don't bother with the "new prayer" a day bit, just for me. King David was the last to try such a level of "homage". (Read 'Psalms', attributed to David. But just as likely not all his. Tradition, ya know.)

    Anyway, enough light banter for today. Verbally mocking "keyboard commandos" DOES have only limited entertainment value.

    .... and the other poster was correct, there isn't much being "discussed" here, particularly once it devolved into the "insult game". I had my say, made my points, swapped insult for insult (once it got down to that level) and I'll let it go at that.

    Word of advice (not that I suspect you take ANYONE'S advice.); You really ought to do something with that TEMPER! LOL!

    GG
    I haven't stopped laughing since I typed out your prayer.........

    Time to say my "Grognard Gunny" and go to bed. Ooh to someday be perfect... if only......

  6. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Maybe not. Since the crux of ALL this business is personal safety and self defense...... In pursuit of that goal, is it not logical to place a certain amount of concern and disdain on those who have "accidental discharges"? (Right along with those who are automobile accidents waiting to happen.)

    As such, I see nothing wrong with yanking permits from the accident prone. Vehicular or gun.

    While I have absolutely no problem with someone taking themselves "out" through their own negligence (or stupidity).... I have a SEVERE problem with those who might "accidently" take someone else "out" while trying to win their "Darwin Award".

    Just sayin'.

    GG

    This whole discussion reminds me of a guy I knew back in my active duty days in the Air Force. Dude was a fighter pilot, and had so many accidents, the squadron commander made him the safety officer, so he could fill out his own damned reports, everybody else had gotten fed up with the paperwork he generated. One such incident, he nearly cut off a finger when he invited a bunch of us for a seafood cookout, forgot to get the food so went out in a hurry in his boat to catch it, and lowered the motor on his own hand. I don't even know how someone could even do that, but he found a way. What does all this mean? The government trusted him with a fully operational fighter plane, and a bigger trigger than any pistol. So getting a CCW from the government is just something else most anybody can get, including the clap and a seat in a fighter plane. Personal Responsibility does not EVER come just because the government issued a form, or supplied training.

  7. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Our Grognard Gunny in heaven
    Hallowed be thou name
    Your kingdom come
    Your overwhelming will be done
    On earth as it is in heaven
    Give us this day our daily knowledge
    And we know you don't forgive
    So I may as well stop here.

    I will endeavor to be like you..... I will begin each day and end each day with my new Grognard prayer so that someday I too might be perfect.....

    Lol

    Be clear... I am not laughing with you. Thanks for proving that age does not always bring knowledge.

    Edit....
    And come on... 4 posts to reply to my one comment...... Use the edit button for crying out loud. Multiple post makes it look like you are super pissed off, crazy, or that you barely know how the forum works.
    That's some good stuff there.

  8. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    I haven't stopped laughing since I typed out your prayer.........

    Time to say my "Grognard Gunny" and go to bed. Ooh to someday be perfect... if only......
    Truth be known, I don't believe you will EVER "make the grade".

    GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

  9. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    That's some good stuff there.
    If I am to be "paid homage to", is it too late to ask for donations? LOL!

    GG

    P.S. Send them to "Food for the Poor", Burlington, NC. 27217 in my name. They already know who I am through past contributions.
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

  10. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    That's some good stuff there.
    Thx.. I'm proud of it. It may have a side effect of making you break up your replies into multiple posts thought... so be careful with it.

  11. #60
    chamber of the licensed handgun when it went off about 3 p.m. local time, The Boston Globe reported.

    Ah Taxachussetts. A "licensed handgun".
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." T. Jefferson

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast