What do you want for Christmas? Dear Santa I want a--------------- - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Christmas? Dear Santa I want a---------------

I'll take the Henery or a Barrett 50!

Red Jacket AK 47 w/suppressor

4. I want one of those kel tec shotguns that hopefully will be out before Xmas

I bought my Fathers Day, Birthday and Christmas present for 2011 Saturday...
    http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...MG_1860a-1.jpg

Psalm 82:3-5

Dear Santa, I want an FNP 45 T FDE with an Osprey suppressor FDE and an RMR. I'll take a Scar Heavy 17 in my stocking (i got an extra big one for you to fit it in :) )

Hey Santa, I want a FN Five-Seven, a Ruger Mini-14, Kel-Tec Sub 2000 in Glock 17, and a Smith&Wesson Governor! Plus, a lifetime supply of ammo, holsters, etc. would make me very happy!

Hey Trophy: Just saw your reply and I would give up all this "stuff" we talk about on this forum if my prayers and thoughts for children with cancer could be answered by G-d almighty. My brother was only 12 years old when he died from cancer over 40 years ago and I can easily say that I have never really been the same person. I can remember that many years ago visiting him at Sloan Kettering in NYC and seeing so many children wondering "why?"

I want a Ruger Blackhawk, a Remington 870 and a 2012 black BMX.
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Iam2Taz View Post
    I bought my Fathers Day, Birthday and Christmas present for 2011 Saturday...
    http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...MG_1860a-1.jpg
    What a beauty! I hope you enjoy it for many years.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry:241865
    Hey Trophy: Just saw your reply and I would give up all this "stuff" we talk about on this forum if my prayers and thoughts for children with cancer could be answered by G-d almighty. My brother was only 12 years old when he died from cancer over 40 years ago and I can easily say that I have never really been the same person. I can remember that many years ago visiting him at Sloan Kettering in NYC and seeing so many children wondering "why?"
    Great prayer. But please realize, "G-d" cannot answer prayers. God can. Do not be ashamed or afraid to use His name.

Luke 9:26 NASB

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory, and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast