contact with LEO's - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: contact with LEO's

1. Anyhoo....

Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

3. And let's not forget the:

Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

I like where this thread is going

5. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post

6. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post

Daisey never feels the need to inform an officer in states where she is not required to.

I wonder how the OP now feels...LOL
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Like this?

The OP is trying hard to make friends. His last post he told Navy that his posts were only to argue then blocked him. The one before that he had his posts deleted by an admin for accusing a site sponsor of fraud. Way to get a great reputation on the site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast