contact with LEO's - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: contact with LEO's

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Way to get a great reputation on the site.
    We should introduce him to "shinta" from Goose Creek, SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    The OP is trying hard to make friends. His last post he told Navy that his posts were only to argue then blocked him. The one before that he had his posts deleted by an admin for accusing a site sponsor of fraud. Way to get a great reputation on the site.
    I never accused any one of fraud?, On that thread the op, was asking for someone If they knew Of that company, All I said is?, If i didnt know a company, and they would only acept cash before they delivered the product?, I would inquire about there buisness as well, to protect myself, My apologies if my statement was thought as accusing of fraud
    Last edited by Shawn Jarman; 11-16-2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: spelling

Thank you Shawn. I agree with your comments 100%. I'm still waiting for the cretins to yell and scream in their replies about all those out of control LEOs out there that are a menace to society. I know that I have NEVER met one of these "rogue cops" and probably never will. I have always found the golden rule to be a positive influence in dealing with LEOs and people in general. You treat an Officer with respect and follow his commands and he will return the respect and courtesy. When you do not inform or give him lip on 2A and attorneys and g-d knows what else, what exactly do you think you will get back in return?

Have only had one LEO experience w/FA's involved a couple years back when we lived in GA. Some joker ran a sign when I was on my way to the range & hit me. I had half dozen cased firearms & roughly 500 rounds of ammo on the front seat & a loaded 1911 in the glove. Once the blue coat arrived and I made him aware of my weapons,destination etc....I mind as well of told him I was going to the gym & had workout gear with me,it was the least of his concerns. He was professional, polite and far more concearned about my well being than my FA's. Georgia is a wonderful Free State & their LE are very genuine in being peace officers....far from the stereotypical Rogue Blue Coats.

As a retired LEO from N.J. or Republik of N.J. (some times called) I agree with informing LEO if a FA is on board. Less likely to concern a LEO. As to respect, to this day when ever I speak to any LEO (or person, for that matter) I always say: Yes Sir, No Sir. Let anyone get pissed of at me for being polite/respectful.
    power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts.......absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Like this?

I knew Boxey was going to show up sooner or later ( NavyLCDR has the hots for her)
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123