Wives say the sweetest things
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wives say the sweetest things

Wives say the sweetest things

On the way back from the range tonight my wife and I were just chatting as we drive along. I told her that when we get back I will need to clean the three guns we shot tonight and she pauses and says...

"Ooh.. I guess I will have to learn to do that."

Man I love that woman.

It's weird, she shoots better at 30 feet than she does at 15 feet and I have no idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    On the way back from the range tonight my wife and I were just chatting as we drive along. I told her that when we get back I will need to clean the three guns we shot tonight and she pauses and says...

"Ooh.. I guess I will have to learn to do that."

Man I love that woman.

It's weird, she shoots better at 30 feet than she does at 15 feet and I have no idea why.
    Not to rain on your parade, I said the same thing to my husband a few years ago...so enjoy the company of cleaning the guns while it last....<g>
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

4. My wife was very excited to clean her new pistol... until it came time to actually do it. She observed but wouldn't touch, something about the smell of hoppes and remoil. Heh.

Hi Y'all: My wife wants nothing to do with firearms. After a discussion, however, she agreed that for my birthday, which is coming up on 11/18, I could purchase a new FNH FN 5.7x28 semi for mucho buckeroos. My wife says the nicest things!!!!

My better half is ex-Marine also. It was she that suggested we get concealed carry permits.

Whereas she likes shooting autos, out of our four, she can only "rack" the PT-92, largest of the lot. Go figure.

For carry, she settled on a S&W .357 snubbie that I bought her for Christmas a few years back. (Another addition to the Foxworthy plethora of "redneck" one liners.) Now, I have been a pistol expert since forever... but the accuracy she demonstrates with that snubbie...... downright scary!

Nice to know you have someone on your "six" you can trust.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Shooter has to "concentrate" on the target more at longer ranges. It's common amongst target shooters, up to a certain distance.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

8. My wife shoots them, but no cleaning. I eat off the dishes, but don't clean them.
    An optimist, is someone that doesn't know all the facts!

My wife has always been active in just about everything im into, shes my bestfriend. For our 1st Anniversary she bought me a Springfield M1 Garand, I mentioned interest in it 1 time 2 yrs before we were even married, God I Love that woman!

Wife and I both own, shoot and clean, guns and dishes.

Wish my wife would get interested in guns and shooting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast