Proof that CCW works to save lives.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proof that CCW works to save lives.

1. Proof that CCW works to save lives.

This was a local story that happened, I'm glad to see they show these!!

Video Landing Page - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|Breaking News, Weather, Exclusives

I'm sure they don't show them everywhere. It sounded like he approved. Not too common for the TV media.

Too bad she couldn't get her hand down and put him in the ground. She can probably live better with this outcome anyway.

KK

What is the point of having a gun and a permit if she did not carry it with her and has to reach to her car to get it? I am sorry this happens but if she has her gun with her, a quick turn around could have save her quicker. Glad no one was hurt...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

5. I'd say it saved her car, not necessarily her life

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    What is the point of having a gun and a permit if she did not carry it with her and has to reach to her car to get it? I am sorry this happens but if she has her gun with her, a quick turn around could have save her quicker. Glad no one was hurt...
    Yeah, what she said! I may be skinned for saying, er, typing this, but if she'd have put three through him it would have saved tax payers many, many, many, many thousands of dollars and would have prevented him (a convicted sex offender) from attacking whoever will likely be next when he gets out.

Think about that. Your wife, your sister, your mother or your daughter. ...Still think my comment up there is over the top?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

7. I wonder where the bullet went... She is still responsible for where it ended up. I'm glad she's ok

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Yeah, what she said! I may be skinned for saying, er, typing this, but if she'd have put three through him it would have saved tax payers many, many, many, many thousands of dollars and would have prevented him (a convicted sex offender) from attacking whoever will likely be next when he gets out.

Think about that. Your wife, your sister, your mother or your daughter. ...Still think my comment up there is over the top?
    Two rounds center mass...the third center groin.
    Happily clinging to God and my guns...not at all bitter.

9. I have a gun. It's right here behind me. Don't make me shoot a hole in the roof of my car. Okay, I warned you.
    Now I have 4 bullets left, don't make me waste any more of them.

She was very lucky.
    My .38's are Special.

Yea, I dont think I'd be inclined to tell the guy I was about to shoot him first. Rather just let it be a nasty surprise.

Hole in roof of car not in BG, no warning, giving BG warning give BG the advantage, his first warning from my wife would have been muzzle blast center mass, gun in car is STUPID, personal opinion is this woman should not be carrying a weapon, glad she is ok.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast