Shape of Things to Come video.

Thread: Shape of Things to Come video.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Shape of Things to Come video.

California 1st I'd imagine. This should be passed on to all those who feel having access to a gun is not a good idea: The War on Guns: The Shape of Things to Come

Then, there's the not so funny "other side of the coin", such as here:

Both of these found via KeepAndBearArms.com
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Sobering. I hope this lady mentally recovers from this. She is very fortunate, the outcome is the best that could have been achieved. This creep will bother no one ever again. God is dealing with him now. He will not terrorize anyone where he is headed.

Burn in Hell you perp!

When seconds count police are minutes and sometimes hours away. The anti gun crowd should step outside their perfect world bubble and smell the roses.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

So who trained the operator / dispatcher to say it's only been two minutes. That to me was the most disturbing part of that whole video

7. I don't know where any of you forum members are living, but here in Tulsa, Oklahoma USA our Chief of Police Chuck Jordan and our Tulsa County District Attorney Tim Harris. Just want a woman being attacked to #1 don't do anything to enrage the attacker, do as they order and pray. Now this is really going to save someone.
    But it's shows just how they feel about protecting people.
    Hell the Tulsa Police won't even come out unless shots are being fired, they say just go online and make a report.
    Worthless I say worthless is what any protection we get is worth from the Tulsa Police Dept.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jwalker3181 View Post
    So who trained the operator / dispatcher to say it's only been two minutes. That to me was the most disturbing part of that whole video
    No, the most disturbing part was the operator saying "we don't want to do anything rash...".

Luckily this poor woman had a friend who unlike the local police realized a real threat and armed her.