To All My Friends!

Thread: To All My Friends!

Smile To All My Friends!

Thank you no matter whether you choose to carry concealed or open.

You make the world a safer place and stand as a beacon to our political advisories to protect our 2nd amendment right!

The knowledge that some citizens are armed is one of the only things that holds the criminals at bay. They do not want to face an equal opponent. As I’m sure, you are all aware our LEO services most often arrive minutes after the crime have been committed, and they can only attempt to pick up the pieces and find justice for the victims.

Thank you for choosing to protect your Families! My hat is off to you for being a responsible member of our country!

My holiday wishes for you is that you practice often and shoot straight. You and your Family have health and wealth!

Keep our 2nd Amendment rights going -- you'll never know when we have to shoot the wolves off our property.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

.... or other would be occupiers. (Sinister laugh sound bite here.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    Thank you no matter whether you choose to carry concealed or open.

You make the world a safer place and stand as a beacon to our political advisories to protect our 2nd amendment right!

The knowledge that some citizens are armed is one of the only things that holds the criminals at bay. They do not want to face an equal opponent. As I’m sure, you are all aware our LEO services most often arrive minutes after the crime have been committed, and they can only attempt to pick up the pieces and find justice for the victims.

Thank you for choosing to protect your Families! My hat is off to you for being a responsible member of our country!

My holiday wishes for you is that you practice often and shoot straight. You and your Family have health and wealth!
    Right back atcha Brother

NCIC105,
    Great post I'm honored that you Consider all of us as your friends. I Carry my Para Hawg .45ACP But now I Consider you an friend.Thanks Again.

I recently picked up a Hawg and love the little gun! Shoots very good...