25M range still not done

Thread: 25M range still not done

25M range still not done

My 25M range is still not done. My buddy (with tractor) could not make it over and now we are back to shoveling by hand. I'll keep you posted.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    My 25M range is still not done. My buddy (with tractor) could not make it over and now we are back to shoveling by hand. I'll keep you posted.
    Wish I lived a little closer! I'd come over and help! Can not wait to see pics when you have it done.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Sounds like you need to orginaze a block party with a little BBQ and ask every one to bring their shovels.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. Block party sounds like a good idea to me. Or maybe a USACarry party.

I think you are just putting us off. I think you don't want all your usacarry friends coming over to use your range. :D

Kidding. Good luck with the shoveling.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

25 meter range update to the update

My son's and I are going to have at it the good old fashioned way this weekend. They have dreams of getting a couple of old Mauser rifles and wearing out some surplus ammo. I think that this will be the best way for them to appreciate the work that goes into this kind of project.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

actually it sounds like you got quite a lot o work ahead of ya be sure to post some pics!