Simple Prayer

Thread: Simple Prayer

Simple Prayer

As I lay me down to sleep,
    I pray the Lord Our Soldiers keep,
    keep Them safe away from harm,
    and bring Them home into our arms.
    Amen

AMEN!!!! I have a son headed to Afghanistan and our service men and women all need our prayers. I served faithfully for 12 years, until I was Honorably Discharged against my will, (Bill Clinton drawdown era, before 9/11). I had a medical reason for gaining weight (bad thyroid) that was diagnosed at the VA Hospital after my discharge. I appreciated any and all prayers I received while I was on hostile soil.

Quote Originally Posted by bukeduke View Post
    AMEN!!!! I have a son headed to Afghanistan and our service men and women all need our prayers. I served faithfully for 12 years, until I was Honorably Discharged against my will, (Bill Clinton drawdown era, before 9/11). I had a medical reason for gaining weight (bad thyroid) that was diagnosed at the VA Hospital after my discharge. I appreciated any and all prayers I received while I was on hostile soil.
    No matter what now and where you are, thank you for your service. I am glad you came home safe to us and your loved ones.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I have a son in law who is Army NG in SC and his company is preparing for afhgan deployment. Still a chance he will only end up in Kuwait as part of a readiness task force should they need them but still-------. God Bless every last one of them. Shoot Mom--you got me cryin.

Thumbs down Sheepdog's Prayer