Glock Gen 4 spring question.

Thread: Glock Gen 4 spring question.

Glock Gen 4 spring question.

Does anyone know if a Gen 4 Glock recoil spring will fit in a RTF model. There is nothing wrong with my recoil spring, I have just heard that the Gen 4 spring reduces recoil. Anything to get back on target faster seems like a good idea to me.
    “Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem.”
    -Ronald Reagan-

Disregard, I found the answer I was looking for.. well maybe not the one I was looking for but found my answer.
    I wish they would create a retro fit for the spring system for older Glocks
    “Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem.”
    -Ronald Reagan-

Devildogg, Wolff spring makes a bunch of different weight recoil springs that will work. you will need to get a recoil spring guide rod also as these are a non-captured spring. You should be able to get what you need for less than $40. What model are you shooting? Midway usa has most springs in stock. I put a 20lb spring in my G23 and it works great.

5. You can go to glockstore.com where they sell stainless steel, tungsten, and factory replacements. First gen to gen4.

thanks for the info... I shoot a Glock 22, it is not my primary carry weapon but is my night stand weapon. I can't think of any time when getting back on target would be more important than a late night home invasion... I will check out both options.
    -Ronald Reagan-