Abbreviations - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Abbreviations

Alphabetical now...i took off some of the non firearm related abbreviations. Knowing LOL, JK, LMAO, SOS, kind of abbreviations wont help them understand the posts, and I want to keep these abbreviations quick and easy to find. Any more FA related abbreviations? What about the different names for permits/license? I know I didn't get them all.

bump noticed some people looking for this thread, will add more if needed

RIA? Rock Island Armory?
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

added: sa, da, da/sa, sao, dao, ria, ymmv
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dyslexics untie!
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

Added: OODA. Will keep posting updates until Luke makes this a sticky or creates his own abbreviations thread. :)

Added: FID, CMR, MGL, LTC. For all the Massachusetts people...even though I feel your laws are lame, they make me happy I live in Washington.

Added quite a bit more, thanked PACarrier for linking another good website abbreviation list.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234