Springfield XD series - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Springfield XD series

I got about 350 rounds through mine without a hiccup
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Geeze. I still have a nice Galco XD holster. Maybe I should try another one. I'm always looking for a problem with the plastic guns though. Still trying to muster up some love for my Glocks. :):)

KK

Never tried the xdm9, but have a xd9sc. Never a hiccup several thousand rounds through her to date.

5. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    Ditto to all of the above. XD40 with over 500 rounds through it and only 1 failure attributed to a load with a bad primer. For me it's a natural pointing gun. Came to the XD from a Glock. Not sorry I did.
    Totally agree, from Glock 22 to the XD40, never looked back, over 700 rounds with no failures.

I'm absolutely in love with my Glock 22, but I'm due to receive a new XD 40 soon. I have to say it will be a challenge to give it a fair shake, and I will probably try everything I can (aside from gross abuse) to get it to fail. If it doesn't, however, I will have a tough choice to make as far as which I will select for EDC. I'll be sure to post once I get to run it through its paces.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12