Zombies!?!? Really CDC? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zombies!?!? Really CDC?

Quote Originally Posted by slag_it! View Post
    The possibility of a viral disease that effects mankind to act in similiar ways. Read what is stated prior to what you quoted and its self explanatary.
    Well now that wouldn't be as much fun:):)

KK

Im ready .... Are you??....

Nope... it is Special Green top secret goo stuff, injected and molded into the bullet. It is really.... I just know it! I mean gosh, just because it is a different color doesn't mean it isn't special.
    Really, it is! They wouldn't just market it as different. Would they?

Psalm 82:3-5

Hey you think Hornady is going to approach AMC's The Walking Dead as a sponcer? So they can say their new Z-Max ammo is the offical ammo of The Walking Dead? Come on Public Relations guys at Hornady, run with it, it's got glowing green goo tips! You guys gotta!!!! Hell I'm just a machinist, not a marketing guy and I see the tie in!
    Last edited by Psyk00diver; 11-27-2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: PR was atuo changing to google page ranking guys? say what?

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iam2Taz View Post
    Nope... it is Special Green top secret goo stuff, injected and molded into the bullet. It is really.... I just know it! I mean gosh, just because it is a different color doesn't mean it isn't special.
    Really, it is! They wouldn't just market it as different. Would they?
    Why would they simply market a colored novelty ammo to us? The anti-zombie ingredients are likely proprietary and the effect on zombies must me proven or they would not market it to us in these dire times. So if they ARE already proven then there must have been tests on actual un-dead's! Crap, I'm gett'n freaked out here man!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

They're already here!

Attachment 4333

They are easily identified. Slow shuffle, bug-eyes, torn clothing, blank stare, missing teeth, unintelligible speech, sores all over face and hands, long fingernails, dirty and unshaven. They seek only one thing... your money!!!!!!

Oh wait, those are crackheads! Sorry.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

All I can say is....Brain.....Brain....Brain....!

boom... I got hornady Zombie Max.... I think they are going to be collectables...I got mine.

do you have yours?

Brain...Brain...!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100:246841
    All I can say is....Brain.....Brain....Brain....!

boom... I got hornady Zombie Max.... I think they are going to be collectables...I got mine.

do you have yours?

Brain...Brain...!!!
    I just got mine from Midway today! I am getting ready... Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by slag_it! View Post
    The possibility of a viral disease that effects mankind to act in similiar ways. Read what is stated prior to what you quoted and its self explanatary.
    "... disease that effects mankind to act in similar ways."????? I thought that came from joining the Democratic Party! (Sorry. Simply COULDN'T resist!)

Now it's Zombies? I thought all the rage was Vampires. (Must have been last season.)

Although I DID see a few "zombies" chanting on the news a couple of weeks ago..... something about "occupying" and "FAY-AIRE-ness" of life.... the usual pablum to be fed to the useless and absorbed by the feebleminded.

Kinda like "O-BAH-MA! Hope and change!" (LOL!)

... and when I arrive at the pearly gates I can tell Saint Pete that the last series that I made any effort at all to watch was "Stargate SG-1" and before that "Hill Street Blues". (... and hope I can be forgiven those little sins.)

(Now everyone knows why I have so much time to bang out posts on various forums! LOL!) (Not to mention work on my hobbies.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Although if one really WANTS to "defrock" zombies, a high pressure fire hose should do the trick quite well. Takes rotted clothes, skin and funky makeup off.... all in the same "ethnic cleansing" ritual! LOL!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12