I got a text last night
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I got a text last night

1. I got a text last night

So in an effort to trim the collection I put my pocket pistol on a classifieds a week back. I get a text at 2:37am and it says,

"Hyt me n tha am bowt dat .380 r rite nw dis jay $$$$"

Are you freakin kidding me?! Would it really kill you to wait until the morning to text and at least TRY to not sound so ignorant? Would anyone here have responded to this and sold to this guy? I hate being a snob and I try to be open minded but I really don't want to sell a gun to be used in a drive by.

Comments?

Yeah - stay the heck away from Jay. :)
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

There have been some incidents around here where people have listed things for sale on craigslist and gotten bushwacked when meeting up. Tell him you'll ship to an FFL if he pays you via paypal....

There would be no way on this earth that i would even consider this "person" as a potential buyer of my firearm....... Good grief !

My simple reply: no thanks retard, learn to spell..
    "Democracy... is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty ... is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."-- Benjamin Franklin

Could just see his dreadlocks swinging. Selling to him would be hazardous to someone's health.

8. It was just shocking to think about this guy owning a gun. I'm pretty sure its most likely that he can't legally purchase one so i hope nobody out there gets hard up for cash and sells to this guy.

9. always meet FTF and in a very busy place. I choose gun shops and or Police departments to meet at. In this area the LEO's dont have too much of an issue with citizens and handguns long as you professional. As for the ass clown that txeted u, I would have told him flat out no....

What I'm curious about, I didn't think craigslist let you buy/sell guns on there. I've never seen them on it. Plus, that site has become riddled with scammer and fools.
    "Democracy... is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty ... is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."-- Benjamin Franklin

YO YO Coti....dat was me!!! Meeat me behind the 7-11.. I will Have "2" kinds of "green" wit me...No what I meen BUD!! You name the time...Ill be dere...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast