The Giveaways Just Got Better! Thanks Front Sight! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Giveaways Just Got Better! Thanks Front Sight!

All I can say is...what a class act all around! Thanks Luke for such a fantastic site and thank you Front Sight for your generous monthly donation. I'm proud to be a member of USA Carry and to be around so many good people that think so much alike.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

3. Front Site

This is a great opportunity and a awesome donation by Front Site. I am sure many here on this forum would gladly welcome the opportunity to attend this course! I would! I haven't yet been able to afford going but would truly enjoy the opportunity. Got married this year, had surgery and transmission replacements--many of the things which can keep anyone from being able to go. Hopefully, if nothing else happens and I don't win this opportunity, I may be able to agfford it on my own in another year. Thanks front Site!

I want it and I'm NOT kidding! I would love to attend one (or several) of the classes. If I lived closer to Front Site I'd be a lifetime member for sure.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Wow! What a nice offer. Where are the classes given? I went to the site but I must have missed it. A prize everyone would want for sure.
    Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it Prov 22:16 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by wifeypooandmom View Post
    Wow! What a nice offer. Where are the classes given? I went to the site but I must have missed it. A prize everyone would want for sure.
    They are right outside of Las Vegas, NV.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Whooooohooooo..... Thanks Front Sight.

Man would that be sweet to win!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12