The Giveaways Just Got Better! Thanks Front Sight!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Giveaways Just Got Better! Thanks Front Sight!

The Giveaways Just Got Better! Thanks Front Sight!

Well, I'd like to thank Ignatius Piazza, the founder of Front Sight, for offering to give USA Carry a free training certificate to attend a Four Day Defensive Handgun, Tactical Shotgun or Practical Rifle Course....EACH MONTH!

So we'll be having a contest or giveaway each month after the initial 4 week giveaway that I announced recently. I may change the contest rules just so it isn't the same thing each month but we'll see. This is a great opportunity for you to attend one of the finest firearm training facilities in the world.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I want it! I want it! Just kidding. I also would like to thank Front Site. I feel this was a very generous contribution and just had to say thanks.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

nice offers

Sweet! Let me know what to do. I would love to go down there! If you haven't been, check out this set of videos: Front Sight Firearms Training Institute.
    The only difference between a liberal and a conservative is one mugging.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Well, I'd like to thank Ignatius Piazza, the founder of Front Sight, for offering to give USA Carry a free training certificate to attend a Four Day Defensive Handgun, Tactical Shotgun or Practical Rifle Course....EACH MONTH!

So we'll be having a contest or giveaway each month after the initial 4 week giveaway that I announced recently. I may change the contest rules just so it isn't the same thing each month but we'll see. This is a great opportunity for you to attend one of the finest firearm training facilities in the world.
    WOW! What an offer! Much appreciation to them.......

Let the post-padding begin!

Perhaps Doc ought to get one just by virtue of having a 4-digit post count....
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

That sounds like a winner to me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

8. guess I have to start posting now

Wow! A big thanks to Mr. Piazza! I could use one of those . . .

I've subscribed to Front Site's newsletter for a long time. He's quite a Gentleman, and very generous with his resources. Thank you, Front Site and Dr. Piazza, for your generosity. And thank YOU, Luke, for your creativity in managing this site!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

11. I've hard nothing but excellent things about Dr. Piazza's school. His generosity, not only demonstrated here, but his donation of two tickets to be auctioned to help the Students for Concealed Carry on Campus really places him high on my book... I'd jump at the chance to be able to go, hopefully I'll be able to when I'm finally out of school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast