Interstate Closed After Gunmen Open Fire

Thread: Interstate Closed After Gunmen Open Fire

Unhappy Interstate Closed After Gunmen Open Fire

Be careful and keep your head down. It's a jungle out there

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/15722850/detail.html
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It is scary out there. At least no one apparently was killed in this incident.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Shooting into random vehicles on the freeway. That is just psychotic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Shooting into random vehicles on the freeway. That is just psychotic.
    A few years ago some friends and I were headed up to Indianapolis for Ozzfest when someone was sniping cars on I-65... I went on and took 31 up before the interstate was closed to get past the congestion... When we did get back on it was a little eerie, there was a column of APC's from the nat. guard right past the on ramp merging on the interstate.

saw this on the news when I woke up this morning. what a freak.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

That's a little south of me here in VA but people around here started talking like it was the Beltway Shooter all over again! :confused22:

www.foxnews.com
    Apparently they have a suspect in custody after a brief shoot-out. They used his own Gremlin against him.:13:
    "The Detonics CombatMaster .45 is a premium quality professional tool for the serious handgun expert and combat shooter. It is capable of providing the brute force stopping power of the standard-sized .45 in a size no larger than a snub-nosed .38." Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then, is not an act but a habit." Aristotle
    NV Tactical: Northern Virginia's #1 Source for Professional, Tactical Firearms Training