Week 2 Giveaway: We Have A Winner - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 2 Giveaway: We Have A Winner

prize

Quote Originally Posted by wifeypooandmom View Post
    How great is this site, not only do we get to learn about our passion but there are prizes too. Yippe!
    Thanks JS Holsters.com, thanks Luke.

Congrats on your win. That is a neat prize.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thank you, never won anything online before.
    Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it Prov 22:16 NKJV

Ok, the time has come! Can I get another drum roll please?

Our winners this week are:
    Commander_Cob
    hwhite1725

Congratulations on winning a $70 gift certificate to JSHolsters.com!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Wow, I never expected to win but thank you JS Holsters and thank you USA Carry for this great prize!
    "The Detonics CombatMaster .45 is a premium quality professional tool for the serious handgun expert and combat shooter. It is capable of providing the brute force stopping power of the standard-sized .45 in a size no larger than a snub-nosed .38." Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then, is not an act but a habit." Aristotle
    NV Tactical: Northern Virginia's #1 Source for Professional, Tactical Firearms Training

Quote Originally Posted by hwhite1725 View Post
    Wow, I never expected to win but thank you JS Holsters and thank you USA Carry for this great prize!
    Thanks for participating and being part of the site!

Congratulations Commander_Cob and hwhite1725! Enjoy your prizes...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I just placed my order for a KYDEX Paddle holster for my Kimber Pro Carry for use in IPSC. I am doubly greatful to JS Holsters and USA Carry, first for winning and secondly because I just finished getting my Kimber modified for IPSC (magwell, fiber-optic front sight, extended mag-release, trigger job) but was going to have to save up for a new holster. Problem solved! Thanks again to JS Holsters and USA Carry. :icon_mrgreen:
    "The Detonics CombatMaster .45 is a premium quality professional tool for the serious handgun expert and combat shooter. It is capable of providing the brute force stopping power of the standard-sized .45 in a size no larger than a snub-nosed .38." Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then, is not an act but a habit." Aristotle
    NV Tactical: Northern Virginia's #1 Source for Professional, Tactical Firearms Training

Wow! What a fantastic site, and a fantastic prize! Thanks for hosting such an informative site. I'm the proud owner a new Sig, but it just needs a holster. This is awesome (I never win anything). I just found my winning email, now its over to www.jsholsters.com for some fancy holster shopping. Thanks again!
    -Commander_Cob

Congratulations guys!
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast