Banned Products list. Not just Assault Weapons - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned Products list. Not just Assault Weapons

1. Wow there's some pretty ridiculous and specific stuff on that list!
    Romans 3:22-24

Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 .45
    Taurus Millenium Pro .40
    Kel-Tec P3AT .380

Oh my god! I need to get rid of my excess fuel cans immediately!

Stupid Northern Virginia.
    "The Detonics CombatMaster .45 is a premium quality professional tool for the serious handgun expert and combat shooter. It is capable of providing the brute force stopping power of the standard-sized .45 in a size no larger than a snub-nosed .38." Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then, is not an act but a habit." Aristotle
    NV Tactical: Northern Virginia's #1 Source for Professional, Tactical Firearms Training

Surplus fuel cans?! WTF?! Is that law actually enforced? Do most LEOs even know that anyone found to be in possession of excess fuel cans is a heartened criminal:police:? What is the penalty for those menaces to society who are found to be in possession of excess fuel cans?

5. our tax dollars at work... nevermind that reefer, coke, crack, meth, smack, X, underage drinking, shoplifting, speeding, parking more than 18" off the curb, etc. is illegal in most places. better not get busted with a red rider in st. A.:police:

stock up on TP its next on the banned list, my eye sight isn't that good was it already on the list?
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

7. Black powder guns:
    Hawaii
    Illinois
    Massachusetts
    Michigan
    New Jersey
    New York City, NY
    Rhode Island
    Tennessee
    Wilmington, DE

No Black powder guns in Tennessee??? Good thing the Beverly Hillbillies still aren't on, they'd have to arrest Jed for the intro.

Seriously, this is death by a thousand cuts. You keep making small additions to the list and few even realize what is happening.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12