Banned Products list. Not just Assault Weapons
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned Products list. Not just Assault Weapons

Banned Products list. Not just Assault Weapons

I found this at Cheaperthandirt http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/restrict.asp What a list of banned products. You'll be surprised at some of the items that are banned.

Here is an example:

Slingshots:
    Aurora, IL
    California
    Charleston, SC
    Chicago, IL
    Dover, DE
    Duluth, MN
    Falls Church, VA
    Knoxville, TN
    Massachusetts
    Michigan
    New Jersey
    New York
    Rhode Island
    Salt Lake City, UT
    St. Augustine, FL
    St. Louis, MO
    Wilmington, DE

Even in my gun pro state, SC we have Charleston banning a couple of items one being slingshots...

Many of the products we sell are legal to own in all areas, however some of the states, cities, counties, and towns have restricted the sale of some of our products like ammunition, knives, magazines, etc. We do our best to honor the individual restrictions based on the billing and shipping zip code provided when the orders are placed. If we have a product listed as being restricted within your billing or shipping area, we will remove that item from your order. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, you, to check your local laws before ordering products from Cheaper Than Dirt. If you find these restrictions objectionable, please contact your local congressman or governor.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Slingshots?!?!?!? Are they afraid someone will put their eye out?
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

I can't believe people in Knoxville, TN aren't allowed to purchase a slingshot. I wonder if they can make one like my Dad made me when I was a kid?
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Where did Dennis the Menace live? Was he a criminal?
    I can't believe anyone would outlaw slingshots. Goliath's family should press charges on King David.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Surplus fuel cans????
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Bullets that fire darts are not allow in Florida.Fleshet rounds

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Surplus fuel cans????
    I'm still trying to figure that out???:confused3:
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

ummm are people kidding with this crap??
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

10. Thay got way to much time on their hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

They probably haven't banned trebuchets yet. :icon_biggrin:
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast