Obama says no concealed firearms! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama says no concealed firearms!

Quote Originally Posted by rdoggsilva View Post
    This guy is a true liberal, that is showing his true colors. Just wondering if his body guards carry concealed. As far as brainwashed college students, remember that since kindergarten they have be taught, not to question or think for yourself but believe what you are told. Also that the government will take carry of you. This man is a hypocrite and a danger.
    +10 He is dangerous, and definately not what this country needs!

this guy just keeps showing how ignorant he is...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Hey thanks for posting this. I will probably send him an email. However, I am confident that it is a waste of my time. He could care less what the people want.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

5. Only thing we can really do is make sure that we and all our friends and family VOTE!!! I know that most people like us vote because we care about all sorts of things (2A rights etc), but make sure your friends and family are informed about the candidates and that they actually go out and vote. Drag 'em to the polls if ya have to.
    Romans 3:22-24

Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 .45
    Taurus Millenium Pro .40
    Kel-Tec P3AT .380

6. He is a treat to life as we know it.

I'll be voting and it won't be for that guy:icon_sick: I sent him an email and gave him my opinion on ccw and some facts this should be fun I can't wait for a reply.

DJ58
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    Here's the comment that I just sent him.

I am deeply offended by your recent remarks concerning law-abiding citizens and concealed carry. If you look at the statistics from any state that has enacted concealed carry laws (48 so far), you will see that violent crime has decreased in all of them since the law was adopted. Those of us who carry concealed firearms because we refuse to be victims, are part of the solution, not the problem.
    I used yours and added some to it.

I am deeply offended by your recent remarks concerning law-abiding citizens and concealed carry. If you look at the statistics from any state that has enacted concealed carry laws, you will see that violent crime has decreased in all of them since the law was adopted. Those of us, who carry concealed firearms because we refuse to be victims, are part of the solution, not the problem. Do you for one moment believe that disarming he law abiding citizen will have any impact on the numbers of armed and dangerous criminals. When you take away our right to defend ourselves, you have condemned countless many MORE innocent citizens to attacks resulting in serious bodily injury or possible death. Let me pose this question: If you were out with your family, without your body guards, far from the nearest police patrol car, and you were being attacked by two or more individuals bent on doing you and yours great bodily harm. Then, when all seemed lost a concerned law-abiding citizen happened onto the scene, well trained in the use of handguns, producing from concealment a loaded handgun and forces these individuals to stop their attack and to leave the area. How would you feel about it then? People are able to avoid these kinds of attacks every day by being able to be armed. Not every encounter ends with shooting. Just knowing that it could is enough to discourage many aggressors. Please Re-think your position on concealed carry.
    SINCE WHEN IS IT EXTREME TO SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION?
    THE AMERICAN FLAG SHOULD BE ALLOWED EVERY WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!
    Stand With Arizona (and Against Illegal Immigration)

If you do not like who is on the ballot when it comes time to vote, just write in who you think would be the best person for the job! I will be writting in Ron Paul.
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Obama

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    If you do not like who is on the ballot when it comes time to vote, just write in who you think would be the best person for the job! I will be writting in Ron Paul.

I agree Paul is by far better than the three stooges that are still in the race. I doubt that he can get enough write ins to have a chance however. That is a shame because right now the future of America is not looking to good.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Obama...yeah right

"Mr. Obama is either seriously deluded, or has a feeling of malice towards the people of the United States."

'Nuff said!

Surfcc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast