3rd Graders Find Gun in Classroom Cabinet;

Thread: 3rd Graders Find Gun in Classroom Cabinet;

Perhaps she was worried after third graders in another school planned attack on their teacher.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,346195,00.html
    Last edited by HK4U; 04-03-2008 at 11:00 PM. Reason: add link
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

While you all know I support teachers being able to have a firearm to protect themselves, this was not a very smart move. We must comply with the laws, even the stupid ones.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    While you all know I support teachers being able to have a firearm to protect themselves, this was not a very smart move. We must comply with the laws, even the stupid ones.
    I only agree with you in part. There are times when "Don't ask, don't tell" works well. However, I do think it is stupid to have a firearm in an area that can be accessed by children (or even a lot of adults) that you don't know, and have not raised yourself. That being said, some laws need changed.
    No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    ---Thomas Jefferson: Draft Virginia Constitution, 1776.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

5. Dr I agree with you I work in a school and I donít carry there. I follow the law even if I do not agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    unless these gun grabbing idiots get their way and take away our rights... can't see myself following that one.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

carry concealed = carrying on ones body concealed