Just Needed To Share
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Needed To Share

1. Thumbs up Just Needed To Share

Just need to share. Last night I was at the Grand Masters Reception. After we all had are meal, which was out standing by the way, and all the awards were handed out the president gets up and starts to honor the Grand Master. He starts out by tell us about the Grand Masters military background and what he had done. After which he presented him with a gold inlayed M1 Grand. You had to see this gun it was the most beautiful peace I have ever seen. The Grand Master was speechless and everyone could not believe how nice the gun looked. Not one person had a bad word to say. This set me back some as most of the time there is someone that freaks out when a gun is in the room. Thanks for letting me share.

That's great. Glad you had a good time.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Wow sounds very nice! You know I bet your son would love to have a nice M1 Garand for Christmas! :sly:
    Last edited by KimberPB; 04-06-2008 at 11:06 PM.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

5. Yes and so would your dad:sly:

that's cool... umm... can I get one of those?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Sounds like that was a real nice firearm.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

That sounds like a very nice award. I wish I could win one of those. I would have love to have seen it. I currently have a lovely mental picture. It looks really nice in my head.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

9. This rifle was custom engraved by one of are members and the gunsmith was done by Rodosey here in Ohio also a member. There is only one like it. If I can get some pictures I will share them.

I for one would love to see some pics of it. I love my Garands!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Very Awsome !
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast