Machete-Wielding Teens Attack Australian High School; 19 Injured

Thread: Machete-Wielding Teens Attack Australian High School; 19 Injured

Angry Machete-Wielding Teens Attack Australian High School; 19 Injured

Well it looks like the gun ban there did not stop violance.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347188,00.html
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

This is not the first knife attack in an Australian school. I remember a while back reading about other knife attacks. Another good example that when violent people are set on doing harm it does not matter what's banned or illegal. They are going to use whatever they have available. Be it a bat, knife, sword, pipe, gun, ect.

I am glad to hear no one was seriously injured. Thanks for posting HK
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Well that just means they now also have to make everyone turn in their Machetes and Baseball bats.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

It took the police 6 minutes to respond?!?
    That's a new world record!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

I don't understand. I thought banning guns would stop all violent crime. People need to understand, that as Kimberpb said, people wanting to commit violent crime will find a way. Almost anything can be used as a weapon.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

agreed.. I don't know of a single case where the weapon is to blame for an act of violence. take away their big knives and they still have their boomerangs.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

8. It seams to me the more civilized we become the more uncivilized we are. The one common thread is VIOLENT PEOPLE lets just ban them. :confused22: